March 29, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

I am starting a new series of posts on my blog showcasing some of my favorite little items that I feel are both well designed and also really useful.

When i say useful I mean like several times a day useful, if you were to get LOST on an island you would really wish you had these items not just to survive but to just make the place look better.

All the items on my list are aesthetically awesome and functionally fantastic!

The first item I would like to mention is one of the most deliciously compact and really simple to use items for feeding an addition. No its not a syringe or a bong, not a cigarette or a bottle of wine.

The Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker.

This well designed item looks great on your counter as well as your desk at work, your cabin, your hotel room, anywhere. This thing looks great anywhere and with a $12 canister of medium ground illy coffee it will kick any Venti Latte's ass!! Seriously, forget the $200 brewer this thing really rocks!

No comments: