March 12, 2008

SoDA

SoDA, you're so full of bubbles, when I drink you you solve all of my troubles.

Those RFPs are so naughty forces us to be real haughty.
Big bad agencies throwing their weight, but thats not going to seal our fate!
We will not budge on that second line, and indemnification should be just fine!
2 directions are all you'll get, thats what we discussed when we first met.

SoDA, you're so full of bubbles, when I drink you you solve all of my troubles.

Those big agencies are starting to learn, our proposals are no longer difficult to discern.
Our rules are simple they benefit all, you have that site by early fall.
Our ideas were never free, and another design will incur a fee...
Day and night we break our neck, and you still expect our work on spec??!

SoDA, you're so full of bubbles, when I drink you you solve all of my troubles.

No comments: