April 3, 2006

Interactive expieriences

Interactive expieriences are something that seem to have evolved to become a theme in my life. At work, I am an interactive multimedia producer, we are trying to achieve the perfect blend and balance of the traditional ad campiegn with creating an entire interactive expierience behind the brand. (Most of my readers know my spelling sux) So I recently saw this act starring Sxip Shirey and Adam Matta that was seriously something amazing! These two guys were able to create an entire scene by using kazoos, harmonicas, their mouths and tiny bells and flutes. I was blown away by the simplicity of what was on stage and how complex the emotions and visualizations were for the crowds enjoyment. I encourage you all to check these guys out because as the ad industry and the movie industry as well as all media in general becomes more interactive you will see lots more of these types of groups becoming bigger and bigger, check em out! http://www.sxipshirey.com

No comments: